Saturday

World History Class

I thought overall World History was a productive class. I learned alto form the videos. I really liked all the videos, they provided a lot of valuable information. Writing notes also helped reinforced the information that I was learning.

One thing that I think maybe should be considered to be changed is having blogs once a week. I think that if blogs were a little less often, more people would be obligated to doing them. Even if we had a blog every other week, or maybe once a month, it might encourage students to do their best on every blog. Since there isn't much time in between each blog, it feels like right when you finish one, its time to do another.

Another thing that didn't help me was when we were never sure on quiz dates, or what was the quiz was even going to be on. Toward the beginning of the year I noticed more of this. The dates for quizzes would constantly change, and I was always so confused. I also never knew what material we were going to be tested on.

Toward the middle of the year we were told what material to study for quizzes, and I I did a lot better since then. Once I had a basic idea of what to study, the class became less difficult for me. The class discussions that we did were also really helpful when it came to quiz or test time.

Overall, I found this class very interesting. We tried many new concepts this year, some of which worked really well for me. The thing that helped me most in this class was the quiz and test prep. I enjoyed most things that we did in class.

No comments: